Monday, January 30, 2012

teen 2.0

Colten @13: sigh... my little fireball, is sassy-but-oh-so-sweet, loves shoes & hats most of all {not sure which he loves more}, chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, really hates cheese but loves queso, is crazy messy but somehow knows where things are, wears a hoodie everyday, looooves soccer, minecraft, whipped cream, beastie boys and his ipod & dr. dre beats... my Coley-Opinterest love:
I made this chocolate cake & the chocolate buttercream frosting.
I couldn't try the cake {not gluten free} but the boys loved it...
and the frosting?!? ohhh. sooo. gooood.
just be sure to spray your pans well... the cake will stick.
I also did this...
I debated if Coley was too old for it,
but man... he LOVED it.
{and Jack has already said "I better get some of those money balloons for my birthday" Ha}
HUGE hit.
xoxox.

5 comments:

  1. he really is the sweetest-- even if he wouldn't want to admit it.
    love this.
    want that cake.
    looooooooooove you.
    xoxoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would really appreciate some money balloons at my next birthday too, e.
    And also, that cake.
    Please and thank you :)
    Happy b-day C!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have amazing boys.
    What a perfect birthday. =D
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday beautiful boy!
    I really really really want him to marry Savannah!
    let's start planning this wedding!
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  5. money balloons and chocolate cake?
    sounds like a perfect birthday!
    xo.

    ReplyDelete