Wednesday, January 4, 2012

we rang in the new year with champagne and board games
...
I was pretty sure I'd retired from blogging.
the boys are getting older.
and I'm getting boring-er.
and it seemed
unless every blog post were to go something like this:

today I worked out
did laundry
tried to ignore the snow
took the boys to soccer
and made dinner

I would have nothing to talk about.

I decided
I may not have much to talk about...
and what I do say?
well
it may include an awful lot about
soccer
laundry
working out
the craptastic weather in cleveland
and even dinner
and I apologize in advance for that.
but I missed it.
I missed blogging.
I missed the connections I made blogging
and reading my friend's blogs.
I missed being able to go back and "see" our year...
so
I'm back.
now I have to go switch the laundry...
a REAL blog post to follow.

4 comments:

  1. i missed you blogging.
    LOTS.
    so i'm super happy you are back.
    looooooooove you sisserfriend.
    xoxoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed you so much, photos of the boys etc!
    I think you should post recipes, scrapbook pages that you are GOING TO MAKE THIS YEAR, pictures of the boys at their events etc. this is your life right now and you should record it no matter how boring you think it is, it's NOT! it's LIFE! and I love reading about yours! love YOU!
    xoxo
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you come here and motivate me to work out, i'll come there and do your laundry. deal?
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. work out? I'm impressed!! I read the blogs, but never write, I do the laundry, but despise hanging it, so a lot of times, we throw it back in the washer to knock the wrinkles out :o/ we run between ballet and baseball and I know I am boring...so, lets read each other this year and be bored together!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete